- Gather Your Supplies: You'll need a ruler, a piece of string or a thin strip of paper, and a ring that currently fits the finger you're sizing.
- Wrap the String or Paper: Take the string or paper and gently wrap it around the base of your finger. Make sure it's not too tight or too loose, just comfortably snug.
- Mark the Length: Use a pen or marker to mark where the string or paper overlaps.
- Measure the Length: Carefully measure the length from the marked spot to the end of the string or paper in millimeters.
- Use the Size Chart: Compare the measured length to a ring size chart. You can find online ring size charts provided by jewelers or use a printable one. The chart will match your measurement to the corresponding ring size.
credit card method
Using the Credit Card Method for Online Ring Sizing (Works best on sideways view)
- Find a Standard Credit Card: Locate a standard credit card and place it on your screen. Adjust the on-screen display to match the physical size of your credit card. Ensure that it's true to size by adjusting the screen zoom.
- Align Your Ring: Position your ring on the screen, placing the inside edge of the ring over the size chart displayed below.
- Determine Your Ring Size: The size on the chart that lines up with the inside edge of your ring is your ring size. Make sure the ring size you select matches your location's sizing system (e.g., US, UK, or EU).
This method allows you to quickly and accurately find your ring size without the need for additional tools or measurements. Ensure that your screen settings are accurate for the best results.